Sunday, May 2, 2010

(un momentico)

my sincerest apologies to all my newfound fans, i have been a little busy and unable to update my blog. in all honesty, it is hard to muster energy when you are lying in your underwear (my new cuban underwear, i might add, from the brand ‘zexy muchacha’) trying not to panic at the fact that i might actually perish from the heat. sure, i don’t dig the heat in the best of times but i’m talkin’ 975 degrees BEFORE the 1000% humidity. i have certainly looked more attractive than i do in these days. so cut me some slack.

hilarity to resume in un momentico.

ps: have you been to a country where they only sell polyester thongs in the undergarment section? do i need to elaborate on how comfy those are in this kind of heat? i thought not.

No comments:

Post a Comment